Teen Saves Family From House Fire After They Lost Their Sense of Smell From COVID-19




A Texas family who lost their sense of smell because they have coronavirus nearly died when a fire engulfed their house and they couldn't smell the smoke. The only family member who didn't have the virus was 17-year-old Bianca Rivera. When the teenager smelled smoke in their home in Waco early Friday, she quickly evacuated her three family members and their four dogs. Wow! That is some bravery!


Read more about it


Photo Credit: Ricardo Gomez Angel

11 views0 comments